| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gardermoen in March is slightly cold at -2.3 °C (27.86 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 53mm (2.1in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Gardermoen March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Gardermoen, Norway
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Gardermoen:
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 213.2 kms (132.5 miles) NNW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) NW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) NNW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WNW
- Geilo, Norway - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) WNW
- Oslo, Norway - 35.5 kms (22.1 miles) SW
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 191.6 kms (119 miles) WSW