| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gardermoen in May is a little cool at 9.4 °C (48.92 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 61mm (2.4in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 16:02 long and the longest day is 18:18 long with an average length of 17:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Gardermoen May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Gardermoen, Norway
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Gardermoen:
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 213.2 kms (132.5 miles) NNW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) NW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) NNW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WNW
- Geilo, Norway - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) WNW
- Oslo, Norway - 35.5 kms (22.1 miles) SW
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 191.6 kms (119 miles) WSW